FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I see it prior to going through this process ? Answer: No. We need to verify that you are qualified, check background (landlord, credit, etc) and process everyone’s applications in the order that we receive them.
- I am moving there, can I go through the process and send you payment prior ? Answer: We do not rent sight unseen, nor do we accept payments until we show the unit to you prior.
- MY FAMILY MEMBER/FRIEND lives there would they be able to see it for us? Answer: No. That person may like it, but the potential tenant may not. It is best that they see the unit prior to moving in.
- I don’t need a rental until later, what will you have available then ? Answer: Please check the website periodically up until a few days when you need it. We can’t predict what we will have available then.
- Will you call me when a rental comes up ? Answer: No. We suggest you check the website periodically.
- Showing – Can I schedule a showing on this date and time ? Answer: If your application is approved, we will schedule a showing of the property. Showings are scheduled Monday – Friday, between 9:00am – 4:00pm. We do not show on the weekends. Must go through rental process first and on approved application.
- What if I have bad credit? Answer: We cannot guarantee that it will be approved, that is why we need to process the application and check everything. If you don’t want to pay the $20 per adult fee, we suggest submitting a current credit report for each adult. If past due amount is more than $1000, court judgments, collections, or more than 3 delinquencies it will not be approved.. If you have landlord evictions, it will NOT be approved. Must have sufficient income that nets twice the rent amount.
- Can someone else co-sign for me? Answer: Yes they can, but they have to go through the same process and be listed on the lease as well. This does not guarantee an approval.
- The lease is going to be under me and I will be paying the rent. Answer: We need to check credit on EACH ADULT, regardless who is paying. This ensures us that the other tenants are qualified to pay the rent if the main tenant vacates or defaults on payment.
- I don’t have credit or credit cards, do you still check credit? Answer: Yes. Even if you don’t have credit, there may be other judgments or other past due accounts; car repossession, tax liens, etc.