Al Imamura R(PB), President and Principal Broker
Al was born and raised on Maui, and has a vast knowledge of the island and the people here. Licensed as January 1980, Al has been the Principal Broker for Shore To Shore Realty, Inc. since September 2000. Al was previously the Principal Broker of Valley Isle Realty, Inc. from 1981. He currently holds the real estate designations of Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR).
- President, Maui Board of Realtors 1988
- Maui Board of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 1989
- Hawaii Association of Realtors, Vice President 1998
- Hawaii Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 1998
- State of Hawaii Real Estate Commission (June 1992 to June 2000)
- Chair, State of Hawaii Real Estate Commission (June 1997 to June 2000)
Al is an avid golfer, loves reading paper backs and listening to contemporary music. He enjoys working with Sellers or Buyers, which has been his success in the real estate profession.